07 Sep Kickoff to Super Insurance
The VanDyke Group is really into football. Today we began our confidence pool and next week we will be having our annual tailgate lunch. So this got us thinking about how working with employee benefits clients is similar to playing football.
- Every great team starts with a great head coach and choosing the right insurance agent can make all the difference.
- Every team needs to have the right people in place to get the job done, including the right account manager as quarterback.
- An offensive and defensive plan is a must. What are the benefits you want to offer your employees? Do you want to include a wellness program?
- Avoid penalties by knowing the ACA guidelines.
- Call the right play for the touchdown. Choose the HMO, PPO, or HSA medical plans that offer the best coverage at the best price.
- Kick the extra point and offer voluntary benefits.
- Win this year’s Super Bowl with healthy employees, a healthy bottom line, and outstanding service.
Be ready for this year’s open enrollment and go for the win with The VanDyke Group!
Did you enjoy this blog? Subscribe now to receive more!
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your medical professional or legal representative for information specific to your needs.