22 Apr 10 Questions to Ask Yourself to See if You Need an Umbrella Policy
You may think you have all the insurance coverage you need, but do you have an umbrella policy? An umbrella policy provides you with an extra layer of protection that goes beyond a standard auto and home package.
In order to determine if this is indeed something you need to add to your coverage ask yourself the following 10 questions.
1. Do you ever host social gatherings at your home, apartment or condo?
2. Do you have children at home or students away at college?
3. Are you ever responsible for someone else’s children for playdates, sleepovers, or babysitting?
4. Do you own animals or care for someone else’s animals?
5. Do you or any family members engage on social media?
6. Do you ever travel abroad?
7. Do you ever volunteer for a charity, serve on a board of directors, or participate in an HOA?
8. Do you own an ATV, boat, motorcycle, RV, or other recreational vehicle?
9. Do you own rental property?
10 Do you own firearms or other recreational weapons?
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions you need an umbrella policy.
Please give The VanDyke Group a call for a free quote today!
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your medical professional or legal representative for information specific to your needs.