19 Aug The Lighter Side Of COVID-19
While we all know this pandemic is a serious matter, we can still smile and laugh at the crazy things we have all learned during this quarantine.
• There is way more gray hair in this world than I knew.
• Sooo many things are made in China.
• Zoom doesn’t mean to go fast. Also, when on a Zoom meeting make sure you know where the mute button is.
• 6 feet is the new standard for measuring.
• Never cough or sneeze when you are around anyone, even if you have a tickle in your throat.
• You never get invited to a party.
• You can go to the bank and get money while wearing a mask.
• Never surround yourself with positive people.
• The “honey-do-list” got longer, but also was completed since there were no sports to watch.
• My dog is very tired of going on walks.
• Toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes are our new currency.
Most of all we’ve learned how grateful we are for our essential workers. We extend a BIG thank you to all of the those people out there taking care of us! Take some time to smile and thank one.
Material posted on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal opinion or medical advice. Contact your medical professional or legal representative for information specific to your needs.